Rod, Gaz & Pinball Stevie reflect on where their love of pinball started in Australia, before declaring 2013 – YEAR OF THE PINBALL PODCAST! The team then look at the impact social media has on marketing pinball in 2013/14, before debating “WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST THING IN PINBALL FOR 2013″. And the nominees are…
- METALLICA LE selling out in hours
- WIZARD OF OZ begins shipping
- The emergence of an Australian pinball manufacturer with the THUNDERBIRDS LICENCE
- Planetary Pinball putting MEDIEVIL MADNESS back into production
- JOHN TRUDEAU joining STERN PINBALL
Finally a look forward to next year & next episode leaves us wondering could 2014 be bigger than 2013…NO WAY! Or could it?
Be part of the episode any time on FACEBOOK: Pinheadz Pinball PODcast or TWITTER: @RODsaid #pinheadz