- INTRODUCTION…the big things coming up in Episode 13!
- GAZ’s Game Room addition UPDATE…will Gaz meet his winter deadline?
- SWINKS’ new Creature From The Black Lagoon SNACK BAR MOD.
- A brief reflection on the beginning of the LICENCED PINBALL THEME revolution.
- ROD sells his 1997 BALLY Cirqus Voltaire to fund a new STERN WRESTLEMANIA LE.
- ROD unboxes a NIB HANKIN Cocktail table.
- PREDATOR PINBALL IS DEAD…how did it all fall apart? Was it a scam?
- Will the PREDATOR fallout effect the other pinball manufacturing start ups?
- STERN’s Whoa Nellie FIRST LOOK…and listen.
- POWERDRAIN ROUND 2 – the world’s first pinball game show!
- IFPA President JOSH SHARPE interviewed by Greg Siegele. PART 1
- Remembering GREG BERRY…and what’s next for RTBB.COM.AU?
- PINBALL IN POPULAR CULTURE – Copland scene.
- Does STEVIE fear for his life alone in the Australian Outback?
- OTHER PODcasts chat – ‘The Pinball Podcast’, ‘Broken Token’, & ‘Lock Is Lit’.
- IFPA President JOSH SHARPE interviewed by Greg Siegele. PART 2
- HAPPY FLIPPING!!!
Be part of the PODcast via FACEBOOK – Pinheadz Pinball PODcast or TWITTER – @RODsaid #pinheadz
So join broadcaster Rod Cuddihy, international pinball hunter Gary Christiansen & professional pinball technician Steve Hyde for Americana from Down Under, in episode 13 of The Pinheadz Pinball PODcast!